Tuesday, 21 January 2014

All Change

Hello World!!!!!



I'm still here, what an absolute change in my life over the last 18 months. I'm sorry this blog has fallen and been neglected but my passion for all things trading and Betfair deserted me after so long battling with the markets.

I have had some major life changes over the past nearly two years, I got married to the love of my life in September!!!! Moved house and am now settled into a wonderful normal family life. I don't trade or bet like I used to but I still enjoy keeping my eye on all of the current goings on in the sports betting and exchange world and I still have a little dabble here and there, it has been increasingly difficult trying to juggle work and family life with a little boy also.

Not that I would have it any other way, it's just I sometimes wish I had applied myself properly when I had the opportunity to trade properly and make a go of it.

All my trades/bets are mainly for pocket money nowadays but I have a few ideas for the blog and a way to keep things interesting and give me something to write about regarding my trades and sports betting experiences.

Hopefully anyone that would still even bother to look at this blog is doing well and enjoying the challenge of the betting exchange world and more importantly making money.

Anyway, just thought I would do a short post and I am looking forward to rekindling the blog in some way (not sure how) to make it interesting for both you and me.

Stay well

5 comments:

  1. All the best, James. Good to hear your news and congratulations, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jason, nice to hear from you, I appreciate your comment. Hopefully everything's going well for you? cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers Mully, appreciate you taking the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bit late I know, I just saw your blog again. Congratulations on your news. So long as you enjoy having a dabble in the markets when you have time then that's by far the best situation to be in! I mainly trade snooker nowadays as I've always enjoyed watching it and I think that knowledge helps, horses for courses - err something like that!

    ReplyDelete