Thursday, 8 March 2012

Still here

Just a quick post to let you know I'm still here and haven't forgotton about the blog. I have had a tough time personally over the last month or so and lot's of change has meant that I have not been in the right frame of mind to trade or to write about it.

I will be resuming the blog in the near future as I find my way into the trading world again, I do believe you have to be 100% focused on the job in hand though and I simply am not at the moment. Looking forward to Cheltenham next week and there should be some great action and fantastic trading opportunities.

Hope you're all making lot's!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi James,

    Good luck with the future.

    Best wishes,
    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. An informative with interesting article which helped me a lot.Really an outstanding job. .
    thanks,
    Horse Racing tips
    Horse racing news
    punting system

    ReplyDelete