Saturday, 21 January 2012

Value Football Lays Test

The last week or so, I have been doing a bit of research regarding a laying strategy on the correct score markets in Football. I started around 2 years ago and I thought I was onto something good at the time but I decided that trading should be my sole focus and left it on the back-burner.


I have now been testing for the last week as I thought I may be able to devise a trading strategy from it but after looking at past results It's clear that it is more profitable as an outright lay system. I believe the lays represent massive value long term and It's based on laying Any Unquoted scorelines in a situation where there is overreaction and ultimately therefore value to be had opposing this. I run a strict cut off of no lays above 10 and each selection must meet the vigorous criteria to be a bet.


I will test them live on the blog to see how they go, please do not take these as tips and don't follow them with money as I don't want to be responsible for any losses incurred throughout a test period.


At the moment I will be laying only in the Premier League and the Championship as that's where most of the testing has been done. I am sure the system proves profitable in other leagues but I haven't done anywhere near the amount of research required as yet. Also I have set up a separate page on the blog so you can track the progress.


So onto today's qualifying lays

All lays are to a 1pt level stake

Premiership

Norwich V Chelsea - Lay A/U @ 6.4
Everton V Blackburn - Lay A/U @ 8.4
Bolton V Liverpool - Lay A/U @ 8.0

Championship

Leeds V Ipswich - Lay A/U @ 8.4
Peterborough V Brighton - Lay A/U @ 9.4
West Ham V Nottingham Forest - Lay A/U @ 7.8


2 comments:

  1. Hi James,

    Thanks for making a selection on The Saturday Tipping Competition. Always good to see a new tipster. Good luck.

    Kind regards,
    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jason,

    No problem, It's a great idea and I do love a bit of racing so will hopefully participate more.

    Cheers

    James

    ReplyDelete